We opened the brewery in 1984, and built a new 40-barrel brewing system in our current Russell Street location in 1990. We've grown steadily ever since. In 1996, we completed installation of a state-of-the art 250-barrel brewhouse, bringing our capacity to 220,000 barrels per year. In 1996, for the first time in our brewery's history we also installed a bottling line, capable of producing 500 bottles per minute. In 2008 we added six new 1500-barrel fermentation tanks that increased our capacity to 450,000 barrels per year, and added a new keg filling line capable of filling 300 kegs per hour.